Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This was my third year celebrate Mother's Day as a mother. We had a good day. Anastasia made a card for me. She wrote "Dear Mom, you were always there for me when I am in trouble or sick. I love you so much!!!" That was so sweet! I love her very much! She makes my Mother's Days and all the days between them! Four years ago I didn't even want to go to church on that day because I wasn't a mother and I didn't have my mom any more ( she died from cancer in October 2004 ) and this holiday was giving me pain and tears. I still miss my mom very much. I would love to tell her about my daughter and ask her advise. I want to ask her about my childhood and i want to tell her how proud I am of my child. I just want to tell her that I love her... But I can't. I even don't know where her soul is right now. She was a Muslim and she wanted to die as a Muslim. When I came to the States I met Jesus here. I gave my life to Him and I got Him as my Lord, Savior, Heavenly Father, Friend... And I witnessed to my mother and shared Jesus with her. She didn't change her mind. Every time I think about it, my heart aches. I can only hope she thought about Jesus before she died. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me". You can look at His words under any angle but the meaning is plain and simple: only through Jesus you can come to the Father. Jesus is not a fairy-tale story. He is not one of the many ways. He is not dead. He is real and He is alive. I've seen His miracles in my life. And my daughter is His gift. Thank you, Jesus, for this precious child that makes my Mother's Day into HAPPY Mother's Day!

No comments: