Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our dossier is on the way to Ukraine

I mailed the dossier on Monday, July 19. The last time I checked it left France. I feel peace in my heart: I'm not nervous or stressed out any more. It is all in God's hands and we can't do anything else about our paperwork. I called our Flower on her cell phone a couple of times. She is at camp right now. She is a talkative girl and she told me about everything that has happened there. They go to the river every day and have fun playing different competitive games. In the evening they go to a discotheque. I asked her if she went last night and she said, "No, I studied English!" What a child! When she talks I can "hear" her smile. She told me that she couldn't wait for us to come and get her. Next week we are invited to a party of families that have adopted or would like to adopt from Ukraine. I told Flower about it. I said that I will think about her at the party and it is too bad she is not here. She answered, "It's OK. One day I will be there." So far so good. We are just praying that our dossier doesn't have any mistakes and we have all the necessary money when it is time to go.

No comments: